Suffering from recurrent depression, thyroid cancer, chronic pelvic floor pain. Pain and numbness in the fingers and arm. Is this psychological?

I am a 40 yr old white female with history of Recurrent Major Depression (undergoing treatment still), Thyroid Cancer (treated & on Synthroid ), Chronic Pelvic Floor Pain (undergoing treatment). My issue is that I started with Right Pinky Pain that progressed to both arms having various numbness/tingling/burning pain that comes & goes. Better at rest. But continues to get worse. Started in April 2012. Both pinky fingers hurt badly when used. Test done: Calcium 8.6. On Calcium. Other levels checked to find cause. All negative. Bilateral Hand X-Ray: Negative. Cervical Neck X-Ray: Negative. MRI Head: Negative. Plan for EMG next. My fear is that I am psychologically causing this condition to myself. I don t know what else it could be. Help?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012