Suffering from random shooting pains all over body, have thyroid issue. How to get cured?

Hi, im 5 months postpartum and have various aches and pains. I get these random shooting pains all over. Sometimes it s in my arm, then leg, behind my eye, wrist etc! It s not severe and only lasts a few seconds then may pop up in another area. Also have bad ankle pain when I move to a standing position. Pre-pregnancy I was 5 9 and 130, I gained 55lbs. Also dealing with some thyroid issues. Said I have a goiter and multiple nodules that they are watching with US, however in seeing a specialist Monday because I m worried about the nodules. Could my aches and pains be thyroid related? My TSH w/reflex to t4 was 0.54 and thyroglobulin antibodies were less than 20.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013