Suffering from pulmonary tuberculosis. Changed medicine from akurit to combutol, isokin, streptomycin injections. Is the treatment right?

hello doctor (17 years, female), iam suffering from pulmonary tuberculosis since last advised me to take akurit-4,but after using it for 15days i was effected with drug induced hepatitis . and i stopped that medicine since 20 they advised me to take combutol-1000,isokin-300 along with streptomycin injections .even now i feel nausea. is it right treatment for my tb medication.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012