Suffering from psoriasis taking homoeopathy treatment. Advised to take methotrexate or psorid 50. What should I do as both are anti malignant medicines with lot of side effects?

I am suffering from Psoroasis for the last 38 years and had controlled it with homeopathis medicines medicines. Now for the last 6 months it has covered my whole body and I am in terrible condition. Doctor has advised me to take either methotraceate 5 mg--3 tabs weekly or Psorid 50 --1 tab every day. I am scared as both these are anti malignant medicines with lot of side effects. Please advise what to do. Jagdish
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012