Suffering from psoriasis in fingers and feet. On methatroxate 2.5 mg. Looking for permanent solution

i am suffering from psoriasis ...i am having it in my fingers & feet . i have been suffering from this since 7-8 year and have met numerous doctors. lastly i was put on methatroxate 2.5 mg initially which was increased to 10 mg gradually. it helped me a lot and the psoriasis effect subsided but after 2-3 months of stopping the methatroxate medicine psoriasis is surfacing again . is there any permanent solution for this disease ?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012