Suffering from prostate enlargement. Have constipation and difficulty in urination. Suggestions?

Hello Dr.. I am a 47 year old male with grade 1 prostate enlargement (measured on 27 feb) it was shown in the report that UNINARY BLADDER- WELL DISTENDED. WALL THICKNESS IS NORMAL. NO CALCULUS SEEN. pre void urine volume is 220cc. PVR is 27cc. PROSTATE: Enlarged in size(weight is 30gms) and shows normal echotexture. no fluid seen. I hve constipation problem. and difficulty during urination .. i m waiting for ur rply
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013