Suffering from prostate cancer. Bone scan found prostate cancer spread to bones. Will it be cured by bilateral orchiectomy?

sir,my father 78 years old is suffering from prostate cancer since 2009.In 2009,completed IGRT treatment and psa falls to 0. .Now from 2011 his psa rises from 0 to 15.5, then performed bone scan and found that prostate cancer is spread to bones. Then injections Zoladed quarterly,lupride quarterly but now psa rises to 61. Now doctor advices for Bilateral orchidectomy.I am very much worried .My father is heart patient. Whether this operation orchidectomy is necessary for him. Whether cancer will be stopped growing after this operation .Please help and guide me. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012