Suffering from prostate and testicle pain, had UTI, yeast infection, ejaculation deteriorated, swelling, intense pain. Done STD test. Help?

Ive been suffering from prostate and testicle pain for the past 6 years. It started with a UTI 3 days after intercourse. All typical STD test were run with negative results. I always seemed to think it was some kind of male yeast infection. I had on and off problems the following summer then my ejaculation volume began to decrease and i was getting swelling in the prostate and feeling generally unwell for a period of months. I went to doctors about 5 times and took long runs of anti biotics. Also saw a urologist and he barely gave me the time of day and threw anti biotics at the problem once again ( the anti biotics have never helped). A few months later I had an onset of sharp intense pain and swelling so pronounced I went to the ER. They did an ultrasound and said I had a large varicocele on the left side. On and off pain comes and goes. Sometimes its hard to urinate but it concerns me much more that my semen is very low volume. Sometimes it comes out almost like two different fluids. sometimes its "chunky" and thick. Recently I have been having a dull ache in the right testicle after ejaculation and the feeling that there is swelling internally. I have seen multiple people online saying they have similar symptoms, seen multiple doctors, and can't seem to ever find relief. Any advice would be very much welcomed.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013