Suffering from prolonged period cycles, not a virgin. Sonography shows bulky ovaries. Treatment?

i am 21 years old unmarried girl im suffering with long time periods problem i get periods n it continues about 2 months n more i showed to a gynacologist she advised me for sonography im not vergin im afraid of my parents.....i did my sonography n result was both the ovary are mildly bulky is it because of sex or a harmonal problem i will be counsulting a doctor it so that sonography shows the verginity also......n wat will be the problem for irregularity of periods
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012