Suffering from premature ejaculations. Penis size reduced due to masturbating. Looking for home treatment or medicine?

want to ask few more questions , as due to my masturbation habit , my penis gets very smaller , shrinker , and looser in normal stage , and while masturbating my ejaculationcomes out very quickly , and it also didn t give me much pleasure while doing in hand , so i want to get harder and longer and pleasurable erections b y hand now or while marriage life or BY HAND JOB, OF ANY WOMEN , it doen t feel me much pleasure , though iam massaging 1 ounce sesame oil with 2-3 drops of mustard oil by mixing and massaging , in my penis now , as iam thinkingt it might create any damage OF TISSUE/NERVES FOR EARLIER MASTURBATION , SO HOW CAN I COME BACK WITH IT, WHAT RE THE DRUGS OR HOMETREATMENT I SHOULD TAKE TO GAIN MY POWER AND LONGER AND HARDER PENIS FOR CONTINUING LONGER PERIOD OF TIME(AS I COULDN T DISCUS IT WITH MY FAMILY) , ,,,,,,,PLEASE REPLY ACCORDINGLY.(IAM FROM INDIA , PLEASE ADVICE ME DRUGS IF REQUIRED OF GENERALLY LOW COST SO THAT ANYONE CAN BEAR THE EXPENSES).
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. I suggest you not to worry much because your problem is not that peculiar. So many young people do suffer from this type of thinking and apprehension and anxiety.

Masturbation is not a sin and it cannot reduce the length of penis and masturbation cannot make you tired. In fact, size of penis cannot determine sex life satisfaction. Even a two inch penis can satisfy any lady.

Your current trouble of premature ejaculation is mainly due to psychological disorder, here negative thinking. Tiredness and other weakness are all in your thoughts. Divert your energy and thoughts to more productive or creative things such as education and career or sports.

You might need psychotherapy and other cognitive behavioral therapies. I can help you through telephone. Please do contact me through customer care of www.healthcaremagic.com for a telephonic consultation session.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.