Suffering from premature ejaculation during sex.

hello.. i am facing problem of early egaculation .taht is ejaculation even with thinkin something and night fall problems.i am 22 years old.plz do help me
Asked On : Sun, 6 Sep 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Nothing to worry. By the time you are ready for marriage, all these problems would have been resolved. This is because of stress and anxiety in most cases. If you need any help, you can contact Andrologist and Urologist, dr. Chandan online for his second opinion at www.healthcaremagic.com/specialists . I am sure he will be able to help you.

Anonymous's Response
Hi

From two three years I am facing premature ejaculation problem

Pls help me
How to incraese sperm count and long erection permenantly? please advice me
  Anonymous's Response

You can take Viagra