Suffering from premature ejaculation during sex. Tried drinking alcohol, no relief. Cure?

hello, I m 17 years old and i think i suffer from premature ejaculation , i have had sex quite a few times with 2 different females, but every time it was leading up i would ejaculate in my pants, i thought after a couple of times it would ve stopped because then i would ve had experience, but i still do it. I read only then drinking a bit of alcohol would help me and i tried that, but it didn t help. It really depresses me that i have this and would like an opinion on what to do? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013