Suffering from premature ejaculation, addicted to masturbation, watery sperms. Will Shatavari powder help?<br><br>

Hi sir I am 25 yrs old I have being masturbating from age of 15 now I am suffering from premature ejaculation . It is so problematic that when I touch tip of my errcted penis I ejaculate. Also I dont achieve rock hard erection I mean my penis is not completly vertical when erected but it is horizontal and is slightly out of shape (inclined). My sperm is like water it is not sticky like white color. Sir is there any way out of this please help me. Also sir does consuming milk with indian aspharagus (shatavari) powder will be of help?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013