Suffering from premature ejaculation. What treatment should be done?

Dear Doctor. I was wondering if i am having a PE or not but reading some articles here some say they ejaculate within some second mine is not bad if that is the case but although i still have some worry i have a girl friend i love although we are not getting married when i make love to her i can last between 5-10-15 Minutes depending on if she was in the mood because if she is she will be on top first and can ride till 10 minutes before handling over to me which can later last between 5 or more but if i am to start the and conclude then i can last below 5 minutes or some times more, but i discovered that is not the same when i make love with other casual partners i hardly last up to 5 minutes and the other problem is after the first round i will get erection when i need but the strength will not be there forcing me to aim toward ejaculation in the second round and come before 3 minutes, so i want to know is there any issue with me or are my normal what is the minimum time you can release to know you have PE and what can i do to regain my strength because i can see that even the first round i ejaculate because i fill tired and want to release so i pump faster and ejaculate any advice.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012