Suffering from premature ejaculation. Having the habit of masturbating. Under weight. Suggest?

Hi Doctor , I am 25 years old man . I am suffering from the problem of under weight since many years . My height is 5-5 . I can t see any signs of growth in my body from last 7 years . My weight is constant and is in the range of 47-49 from last 6 years . I started masturbating from the age of 14 years with increasing frequency . Now a days I have came across situation when I suffer from premature ejaculation sometimes. My body is lean and thin and weight is constant , no matter how hard I try to put up weight . As per the energy level , I find myself fit . But when it comes to health , I feel a bit disappointed with my body structure . Please suggest a possible solution to increase wieght .
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013