Suffering from premature ejaculation. Any medication without side effects?

Hi, may I answer y i discharge with in 7-8 min when i wna play more with my girl, should i use any madicine for it to increase the time limit to discharge. Is there any herble treatment or capsule in Delhi? Which do not have side effect and all. Please suggest me for good sex and happy life. Looking u for a great response.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012

Your problem of premature ejaculation is most likely associated with anxiety. It will be solved by safe and natural Ayurvedic medicines:

Tab. Shilapravang Special (Company - Dhootpapeshwar Ltd.)

Dose: 2 tablets 2 times a day with milk

Tab. Bramhi vati - 2 tablets 2 times a day with milk.

Continue both the tablets for 3-6 months.