Suffering from premature Ejaculation, head of penis hyper sensitive. Solution for the problem?

hello i am 38 years old and i have a somewhat embarasing problem , for the better part of my adult life i have remained oblivious to women and thier atempts to be with me because when i get an erection my penis becomes hyper sensitive especialy the head , i recently had an encounter with a woman , when things finally progressed and i got penetration i didnt last very long at all i was very embarresed . this has been the case for me with every sexual encounter , i have tried training myself to last longer , i have tried desensitizers but nothing works , i am at my witts end i need help please. i would like to be able to last longer than 1 or 2 minutes .
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012