Suffering from pregnancy gout. Any complications for the baby? What foods to avoid?

Hi, I am 30 weeks pregnant and generally healthy however over the weekend, I apparently suffered from a bout of pregnancy gout (as diagnosed by my chiropractor). It has since dissapated but I have two questions: firstly, could there be complications for my baby that are associated with this condition?

Secondly, what foods do I need to avoid? A snapshot of my diet from last week included below (please note I have not drunk any alcohol since learning I was pregnant, nor have I taken any medications):

Breakfast - Weet-bix cereal with low fat milk + piece of mutligrain toast/buttered + boiled egg + pregnancy supplement

Morning tea: banana or rockmellon + cup of tea

Lunch: one of - tuna/tomato/low fat cheese and avocado on multigrain bread or bacon/avocado/tomato/lettuce and low fat cheese on multigrain or potato and leak soup with two pieces of multigrain bread; followed by a fruit bun or hot cross bun or the like

Afternoon tea: apple/small can of corn + tea

Dinner: generally a piece of meat (steak, chicken, pork) with steamed vegetables (carrots, zucchini, peas potato and corn)

Dessert: chocolate (it was Easter!)

Apart from my two teas a day, I generally only consume water - probably about 2.5L a day). On some evenings I will have a glass of apple juice with my dinner meal and a half glass of milk before bed.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013