Suffering from post traumatic stress due to losses, being away from family. Treatment?

For the past 5 years I have been dealing with one problem after another, my sister was diagnosed with Cancer , I lost my businesses, was made Bankcrupt, nearly lost my home, had 5 floods at my property and feel exhausted I keep sleeping. I have had problems with my teeth , stomach and feel that it never is going to get any better. In the past 18 months I have refurbished my home, gone to XXXXX and trained as a yoga teacher, since I came back I have been struggling dealing with all the problems re my floods, Lawyers are involved. I felt that I was very distant when I was over sea s and my Doc felt that I may have been suffering from Post Traumatic Stress! I have just had an operation and have reflex and healing on a regular basis but I feel exhausted. Please advise me what you think this is. Warm regards
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012

It seems like you have gone through a lot of difficult times in your life. I appreciate your efforts to come out of it.

My suggestion for you would be to consult a Psychiatrist and go in for newer drugs that are available to treat the disorder. A small dose of selective serotonin receptor inhibitors will help you to carry on with the routine of your life.

I wish you good health.

haas i see there where all the problem coming together for these are quite good homeopathic medicine which will help u to relax and also without any side effect there are few medicines like nuxvomica ign and many more which could really help you. another advantage of having these medicines are that they are without any side effect