Suffering from poor eyesight. Cataract operations done. History of B-cell non-hodgkins lymphoma. Safe to fly?

I am (hopefully) recovered from B-cell, non- hodgkins lymphoma . It is now 18 months since my last treatment, operation, chemo an finally radiotherapy . I am worried that my eyesight has deteriorated so much and have discovered that I need to have two cateracts - one in each eye done. I know that I need to take care of infections, after the ops; but I am due to fly to Italy on holidays four weeks after the first one and am wondering if this is enough time to allow healing? Also, would pressure on the flight affect the eye? ( I am 64 yrs old, otherwise healthy!)
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012