Suffering from polycystic ovaries, acne and hirsutism. Pigmented chin due to electrolysis. Using tweezers for superficial hair. How to remove acne and pigmentation marks? Is isotrin safe to be used?

hello doctor am a 31year old woman who has polycystic ovaries and is suffering from acne and hirsutism from the age of 15. am not obese and i have two kids.i have been on oralcntraceptivepills and finasteride ,during my younger days with moderate results. Electrolysis ,which was done almost ten years back,left me with a pigmented chin,which i cover with dermacolorcamouflage creme by kryolan.Is there anything i could apply on my acne scars and pigmented chin that would make them fade away? currently am using tweezers for the superficial hair and am quite comfortable with it.i just want the scars to go..Also i want to know whether isotroin is safe to be tried? i know that it causes birth defects but am not planning for any more babies so is it safe?my acne is not severe but its persistant and at times ,cystic. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012