Suffering from pneumonia, rheumatoid arthritis and varicose veins. On steroids and oxygen support. Any suggestions?

my husband came out of hospital yesterday after being there since 17th December with pnuemonia he also has rheumatoid arthritus & trouble with varicose veins in his legs this time he was given oxygen as he was breathless I am looking for a hand tester to check his levels at home Last night he spent most of it awake & coughing he is on steriods for two more weeks before he goes to see the doctor again
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013