Suffering from plasma red cell leukaemia, multiple myeloma. Taking thelidomide and acclovir. Will this have a cure?

hi i am a patient of multiple myeloma and plasma red cell leukaemia, admitted in Austin hospital Melbourne and given velcade and malpholin on my severe treatment. the protein level was 74% which is now 2% after 1 year of continuous treatment include the 4 cycle of chemo therapy . now im using the thelidomide and acclovir for my maintenance tablets. my question is this drug can help in the patient of red cell leukaemia or multiple myeloma ??? as my doctor says it can be cure and i may need bone marrow transplant in future if i got this back.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012