Suffering from plantar fasilitis, pain on walking. Injections taken. Treatment?

hello my name is CCCC i ve been suffering from plantar fasilitis for the last few months i ended up getting the injection 12 days ago should i go back to my doctor he did tell me it would take two weeks to start working i have been walking and it seems to be very painful again what should i do?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
To help the pain, ice the area immediately after getting up in the morning. You can use either a store-bought cold pack or a frozen wet towel. Ice for 10 or 15 minutes. To reduce inflammation, take an aspirin or ibuprofen at mealtime.
A 4-inch wide Crepe bandage wrapped around the region also helps reduce discomfort.
Calf and anterior (front of) leg stretching and strengthening addresses the biomechanical problems and reduces pain. In selected cases, shoe inserts (orthotics) may be necessary. Shoe inserts are often the key to successful treatment of plantar fasciitis. The shoe inserts often permit patients to continue their routine activities.

I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.