Suffering from plantar facitis in foot. Taking medicines. Stomach upset, headache, dizziness. Suggestions?

I am suffering from Plantar Facitis in the right foot . I have been given Indocap S.R.75 mg (Salt Indomethacin one capsule after the each meal) and one tablet of Racifer 40 mg (salt Esomeprazole ) empty stomach by my doctor. I am taking this medicine for the last two days. After taking this medicine my stomach is upset, I have a splitting headache and feeling dizzy too. Though the pain is better. For how many days should I take this medicine in order to have lasting effect from the pain? Or is there any other medicine with minimum side-effects? I am a 50yrs old housewife and it is difficult to manage home with so many problems? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012