Suffering from pitting edema, sitting at a computer for long periods of time, trying to stand, walk, go for bike rides, weight train. Causes for swelling?

Can you get pitting edema for no reason. I do sit at a computer for nearly nine hours but try to stand every 30 minutes for about 10-15. Im 27 5 11 140 lbs and run nearly 50 miles a wwek and bike ride nearly two hundred miles. i do cross weight traing four days and am mostly vegan. I try to drink more water to compensate for fluid loss. I have no know heart, liver , or kidney issues, nor am I short of breath, rapid pulse , and bathroom habits are normal. What could cause the swelling and pitting for about 10-15 seconds. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012