Suffering from pin and needles sensation all over body. Suggest some medicine

i am suffering from pin and needles sensation all over body from last one year,actually the things began with anxiety and depression last year,i took medicines from neuro specialist,and my depression and anxiety is no more ,im happy with it,but the things which r making me worried are my increased heart beat and needles piercing all over my body hands and feet are worse,in nights i cant sleep beacuse of.plz suggest me some medicine with lesser side-effects ,i m male 27,so i dont want to take medicines which effects sexual desires.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012