Suffering from pimples on face. Taking doxt-s medication, delayed periods. Side effects of medication?

Hi I m 23 year old girl, I have started getting pimples since then heavily on my face. The doctor has advised me to use Doxt-s everyday for three months. My menses normally occurs after 5days delay of every month, but since I have started using Doxt-s for the last 5 days I m yet to have my mensus even after 10 days delay of menstrual cycle, Is this a side effect of Doxt- s? Should I be continuing to use this? Can you please advice if there are any other side effects of this medicine? Thanks heaps in advance. Kind Regards
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012