Suffering from pimples, boils on buttocks, discomfort on sitting. Treatment for symptoms?

Hello, I get big pimples/boils on my buttocks and sometimes on my upper thighs. They are often ileed with fluid and make me extremely uncomfortable to sit on. I get these so frequent that before the first few really dry up, I start getting new ones. I follow a good hygiene but it is still there. I am 33 now and I remember having these ever since i was 12. My buttock is very very dark and I am ashamed to go and see a doctor. Could you please help?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013