Suffering from pimples and acne with serous fluid. Using acnestar soap. What else can I use?

I m 20 year old guy,i ve been suffering from pimples or acne from more than a year now.. i ve treid many of cosmetic companies face washes before eg(himalaya neem face wash,neem pack,garnier anti pimple)....but nothing work effectively now i m using acnestar soap , supatret-c gel ,acnestar-20 capsules,& doxol-LB this was consult to me by one of my are s dermalogist,its been month now,but pimple doesn t seem to be stop, infarct from couple of days there sudden increase in the pattern of pimples,they come in large numbers overnight,in day or two all of it pop out containing serous fluid ,this is the cycle of 2 days which is keep on continuing from weeks.... please help because i m depressed now fighting from this pimple or acne
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012