Suffering from pimples after using testo booster for gym. Du to hormonal imbalance or liver infection? Have scars on the face

Hi I have gotten a lot of pimples I don t really suffer from.after using astrong testo booster for gym I later received this problem.I stopped it a while ago and have been treating my skin during and after the breakoutthat only affected my face.hormone inbalance?please advice.I also have these too ugly dark curved marks curving the corner of my eyebrow/temple over to about a 3rd of the length of my brow.I read maybe it is a result of liver infection .please help .I m really fare and these mark are hitting my confidence level and hope it is not serious.I m drinking water now to flush my system.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012