Suffering from piles with anal stenosis, mouth, lip and tongue sores, stomach fullness. Cancer a possibility?

I am sufferring from External & Internal Piles with Anal Stenosis . Also, Frequent Sores in Upper Part of Mouth, Lips , Toungue, Throat and Esophegus with Fever and Stomach Fullness for 7-8 days each month. That disappear automatically and reccurs after 15-20 days. Please advice what to do. Presently i am taking Liquid Parafin (Agarold) as Laxative for Piles from Last 2 months and Stelbid Tablet. Please advice. I am in deep stress. Whether this will develope Cancer in me?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012