Suffering from piles, terrible pain

hi,i am suffering with piles ,terrible pain and occassional bleeding,i have been advised surgery,can you plz suggest me homeopathy medicines
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear
The underlying treatment is the prevention of constipation. have some laxative let it be isabgol husk at bed time, locally apply arsh hita ointment, internally take tab. pilex
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
hello
welcome to HCM
there are many good medicine in homoeopathy.
no need to surgery if you take homoeopathy medicine.you take following medicine
poeniaQ
rathinia Q
aesculus 30
surely you get relife
thanks
Homeopath Dr. Prashant Baheti's  Response
thanks 4 reaching hcm
hom.medicine for piles is peonia Q 15DROPS in half cup of water twise aday with ratania 6c 8pills twise a day.avoid spicy,oily food,eat green leafy vegatable daily.avoid night watching,avoid fast,junk food.

thanks
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Abhijit Ghule's  Response
Ayurvedic treatment- as per condition mentioned by you you are having bleeding piles which should be not neglected at present do one thing do not strain unnecessary for latrine,if you are having hard stools drink warm water daily for five days,at bed time have 3-4 drops of ghee in hot water while going to sleep,it will act as laxative,besides that avoid sticky food items such as- paneer,pizza,cheese,curd,South Indian dishes,curd and other fermented foods.in vegetables avoid ladies finger,malai kofta and other such dishes which are difficult to digest because in piles digestion power of body is very low.have water of soaked black raisins,black dates which will energize you,take care.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear
welcome to helthcaremagic
The main cause of piles is lifestyle. you have to prevent constipation ist. There is good treatment for piles in Ayurveda. According to case in case of 3rd and 4th degres piles mass we had alternative ayurvedic surgical procedure called kshar sutra. There is less chance of re-occurence,less hospital stay, minor surgery. Please visit nearest ayurveda surgeon.
take care

http://ayurmantra.com
info@rammani.com.np
HELLO...
WELCOME TO HCM ...

YOU R SUFFERING FROM PILES . THERE R SO MANY GOOD MEDICINE IN HOMOEOPATHY. i.e. nux.vomica, aesculus , ratania , alosocre. , nit.acid. etc. BUT FOR HOMOEPATHY TREATMENT WE REQUIRED FULL DETAIL HISTORY LIKE SINCE HOW LONG YOU HAVE PROBLEM ? WHEN THERE BLEEDING DURING STOOL OR AFTER STOOL , HOW IS PAIN , HOW LONG PAIN . IT.S EXTERNAL OR INTERNAL .
THOUGH YOU CAN START SULPHUR 6 IN MORNING 6-7DROPS WITH SOME WATER AND NUX.VOMICA 6 IN NIGHT 6-7DROPS WITH SOME WATER . THAT GIVES BETTER RELIEF.
AVOID SPICY FOOD , FRY FOOD. ONION , COFFEE, GARLIC DURING TREATMENT . FOR ONLINE HOMOEOPATHY MAIL ME MORE DETAIL drvipul2001@yahoo.com .
TAKE CARE AND MEET FOR BETTER HEALTH.
Homeopath Dr. Ritu's  Response

You may use Homeopathic medicine for your problem as these are absolutely safe. You may take Nux Vomica 200, once at night while sleeping. It will help you.

Thanks

Dr. Ritu Sandhu
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello!
Dear I certainly would like to help but my dear the information required to select a remedy is not provided by you, though you can start with Aesc. Hip. Q 10 drops in a cup of water T.D.S.
This is just a palliative medicine, I would strongly insist you to find a good homoeopath around you and take his services, or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
STAY HEALTHY.
e-mail:-pradyumnashiwan@gmail.com
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Piles does have excellent cure with homeopathic medicines and surgery can be avoided in maximum cases.
A detailed case history is required in order to offer a permanent solution , hence visiting a nearby homeopath would be better rather than prescribing online.
In the meanwhile
1) Dietary modification--- Include diet rich in fiber like green leafy vegetables, fruits (avoid pomegranate-as its known to cause hard stools), (banana, papaya, apples are helpful), kishmish ,oats and cucumber ,which would help in increasing the bulk of stools
2) Drink plenty (at least 12-13 glasses) of water
3) Apply Xylocaine 2% jelly around the anal region, before and after passing stools. This would help in relieving the pain to some extent.
4) Sitz bath- take a tub filled with hot water(the heat should be tolerable) and sit in it till the water becomes warm. Repeat it at least 2-3 times/day .
5)Avoid straining at stools
Homeopathy would surely help you out.!!!!