Suffering from piles, pain, bleeding while passing bowels, skin peeling. Taking ayurvedic medication. Permanent cure?

I am having piles for the last 10 years initially it was not much painful but since last 3 years there is too much of Pain and bleeding during the motion period. Again remain the pain continues for long hour, some of little skin has come out. I am Ayurveda treatment but doctor said to check up with some good doctor because it seems to be very old. Please guide me where could I get doctor who can do proper surgery to cure completely.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
Hello user,

The problem of piles is so much seen in these days due to problem in eating habits, reduction in fibre content of food, drinking less water,etc.

You can use local anaesthetic creams to ease the pain, you can use stool softners to prevent more damage to the skin inside the rectum.You must eat iron containing diet to prevent anaemia which occurs due to blood loss.

As far as surgery of piles is concerned, you can contact a General Physician in your area, he will guide you to nearest and good surgeon near your place.

There are many types of surgeries of piles, which depends on location and size of piles,the selection of which is surgeons decision.

hope my info helped you
Dr Hari Om Chandrakar