Suffering from piles, gaseous, low haemoglobin level, black stools with bleeding. Advice?

Resp Doctor,I am suffering from piles since 2007 and My haemoglobin was 14.3. Since then I am using anovate/smuth ointment. I am suffering from regular formation of gas and release as well but sometime I need to change the angle of my body to release gas . Recently I was advised to have ayurvedic treatment which I had started fm Rajiv Gandhi Ayurvedic Hospital, they gave me Curgul-P-Ointment(External application for Haemorrhoids. But no improvement. I started taking Anjeer fruit whcich I was told increases haemoglobin and cures piles. But within last 2 months my haemoglobin is reduced to 9.3 and I feel tired after walking 1/2 kilometer . Today after getting consultation from Sr. Consultant, Surgery, I was advised to repeat my HB / TLC AND DLC WHICH i GOT DONE and report is awaited tomorrow. I am also advised to meet gastro-entrologist. pl advise to improve my hb and get rid of black stool with live bleeding for the past 3 days.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012