Suffering from phobia, anxiety, IBS. Had asthma attack previously. Prescribed medicines for anxiety. Causes sleepiness. Suggestions?

Hi, I m suffering from a Phobia , anxiety and IBS . I had a bad asthma attack 4 Years ago now whenever i m a little short in breath i feel that i would die and that starts my anxiety. My dad diess few months back he use to handle these situation very well as i use to rely on him but now there is no one. I feel lost every time when ever i get this anxiety. I went to a Psychiatrist and he prescribed me Zaptra 12.5 but that makes me very sleepy and also he prescribed an SOS medicine Epitril MD 0.5. Idont know what to do. My job is at stake because of these issues.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013