Suffering from perthes disease, arthritis. Any issues in having children?

hi my name is courtney kovacs I m 23 years old im 5 feet tall and weigh 200lbs i have perthes disease and am getting arthritis in my whole body me and my partner are worried that i might not be able to have children because of my issues. i fell about a month ago and hurt my back and after that my back has gotten worse so i would like to know if with all of my issues if i can have children and what would the complications be
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013