Suffering from persisting chest infection, cough and vomiting. Sudden development of rashes. Scarlet fever or pneumonia?

Hi I went to the doctors today, over the past month I have had a chest infection which exacerbated my Asthma , I was given antibiotics over a month ago but didn t really get better, my cough persisted until 30/12 I suddenly developed vomiting for no reason and this lasted until the 3/1 and my cough got worse as well, I woke up today and I am covered in a rash and have been told it could be post viral but was worried it could be scarlet fever or pneumonia . I was told to take antihistamine, which I did but the rash seems to be getting worse. Can you advise
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013