Suffering from perioral dermatitis due to Sofadex-F. Using eumosone cream for skin irritation and pigmentation. Will homeopathic medicines work?

Hi I am suffering from Perioral Dermatitits (due Sofadex-F) from last 2 years ,all aloepathic treatment went useless.Currently getting homeopathic treatment,doctor asked me to use Eumosone cream for my irritating and pigmentated(Skin colour changed from fair to brown due to several cream mentioned by doctors)skin around my mouth and left eye lid .Would my skin colour along with skin problem (Perioral Dermatitis ) improve with currrent diagnosis by doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012