Suffering from pericoronitis with marked pain. No relief by taking Amoxycillin and paracetamol. Need to add metronodazole, further treatment?

Hi I m 30 yr old lady, height 5 foot 5 inch, wt. 57 Kg with no medical or surgical comorbid state with second gravida at POG 20 weeks. Suffering from pericoronitis with marked pain since 2 days. I have started taking Amoxycillin and paracetamol but still pain is marked. Do I need to add metronodazole? What is the next step as I want early relief. I visited Dental surgeon also n advised conservative management. Shani
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012