Suffering from peptic ulcer, pain in stomach, dizziness. What is the cure?

I am suffering from peptic ulcer since 2011 march. I had 3 endoscopies done and am still on per the doctors my ulcer has cured to a large extent ,but still i sometimes complain of pain in my stomach,head reeling, dizziness .my stomach feels tender.,does it mean that my ulcer has become active . I suffer from hyperacidity and acid reflux . I also have severe gastritis. please suggest what to do.. medicines taken so far- rekool 20, nexpro ,mucan gel,divol,etc
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013