Suffering from penile cancer, diabetes. Developed rash over hip, one side of torso to other, cold. Treatment?

My husband had penile cancer and had to have his hip lymph nodes removed in 2011. He has been suffering with a balance problem 0 vistibula neuronitis ? i think its called.

Today he has developed a rash over his hip are - from one side of his torso to the other. His temperature is lower than normal too and he is suffering with feeling extremely cold - although he is well covered. He ia also a type 2 diabetic
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013