Suffering from pelvic pain. Scan shows cyst in ovary. Family history of ovarian cancer. What should I do?

Hi there I have been suffering with pelvic pain for 4 months, I had to pay for a private operation as doctors believed it was endometriosis which I have had before, laporoscopy performed but nothing found. Still in pain in groin , had to push for a ct scan, scan was done mid cycle. It showed a 5cm cyst on left ovary the side where I get the most pain, bulky uterus, fibroids , gallstones, something on the liver that they believe is insignificant and a small 2cm cyst on right side. Ovarian cancer in the family, what should be the next step as my gp is slightly confused!?!!
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012