Suffering from pelvic pain. Having soft lump on buttocks. Spinal MRI normal. Suggested with pudendal neuralgia. What can be done? Red herring?

My 31 year old daughter is in significant pain cannot sit or stand, can only lie on tummy.and walk a few steps. Sitting increases the pelvic pain,and she cannot presently drive ( about 6 weeks). She was going to work and standing at her computer station to work.a recent taxi ride to the ED a few nights ago, where she had to lay down across the back seat, has rapidly increased the pain , or External soft lump which is painful on what I think is base of savrum and one ie today another lump on LHS of buttocks. Spinal MRI just came back normal. She is quite incapacitated and cannot do ADL. Went to ED but no one can give explanation of external lump. She also has pain LHS vagina, and what as she describes as a consistent hot spot inside vagina, upper 2/3 vagina. We do not know where to go from here.i am her mum and have taken leave from work but have to return to work Monday and my daughter is in another state. Help! It has been suggested she has pudendal neuralgia, but what are these lumps. Any connection or a red herring
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013