Suffering from pelvic inflammation. Diagnosed pregnant. Have spotting after taking azithromycin and metronidaxole. Should I be worried?

Hi. My doctor says that she thinks im about 4 weeks pregnant. i was given an ultra sound but it was to early, so nothing showed up. I also have BV & pelvic inflammatory disease . I was given Azithromycin 250Mg & Metronidazol 500mg for my infetions. I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom and when i wipped there was some blood . but it was very light. I have no cramping nor pain. my main concer is, is this something i should be worried about?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012