Suffering from pcod. Done with abdominal scan. On maprate. Chances of pregnancy?

am suffering from pcod since 1and half year i have one male kid who is now 4 year old and iwe want one more baby so i went through abdominal scan today it repoted that my uterus is anteverted 8.5x3.6x4cm in size endometrium is 8mm myometrium is normal in texture. right ovary is 3.6x2.5cm left ovary is 3.2x2.3cm in size and multiple small follicles at the periphery BIL no dominant follicle BIL no evidence of mass lesion and free fluid per abdomen. what this mean and with these all is there chances of getting pregnant i had my last period on 1st march 2013 that is after taking maprate tablet
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013