Suffering from partial errectile dysfuntion and pre-mature ejaculation. How to increase the sexual power?

Hello doctor
I would like to know in the ages of 30 how to increase the sexual power(errectile dysfunction and pre-mature ejaculation).
I am 32 years old, i smoke around 10 cigerettes in a day, i am suffering from partial errectile dysfuntion and pre-mature ejaculation from last 4-5 years. How to get rock hard errection and long time ejaculation as i am going to get married within a year. I dont want to use viagra and all that. Is there any possibility to get a permanent rock hard errection again by a regular treatment

Thank you sir
Satyen singh
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013