Suffering from parkinson. Is it curable are there any solution ?

I am Professor Abdun Noor (male), Bangladesh. Age 61+, height 5 feet 6 inches, weight 70 kg. I have been suffering from early parkinson (speaking and writing problem) since 2008. I have been treating in Dhaka Apollo Hospital under Dr Sanjit Kumer Das. He advised me to see Doctor Alexander Mathew of CMCH, Vellore. I am preparing to come to CMC, Vellore in the first week of July 2011. How can I get help in this regard. yours sincerely Professor Abdun Noor, University of Chittagong, Bangladesh
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011