Suffering from paranoid schizophrenia, tendency of harassing others repeatedly. Treatment?

I have an older sister who suffers from paranoid schizophrenia , she is repeatedly harassing me online by repeatedly sending spam which usually contains lewd content, personal attacks, malware, the list is endless, she even makes up fake Twitter accounts in false namesso she can get malware into my email, I ve reported her to the authorities but they are taking their time to arrest her I would actually just like her to stop.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012