Suffering from paranoid disorder. Refuse treatment. How to treat it?

HI, My father is suffering from paranoid disorder. forl last 30 yrs he constantly accuse my mother of being unfaithful. the alligations are base less. She is not allowed to meet with people and go anywhere alone or without him. he is always saying absurd thngs to her. when we told him that he should get himself treated..he refused saying i am alright and whatever i say is right. we told him that then he should leave my mum, but he refuse to do so and says sorry , but then the next day again its the once he was ready to get himself treated and doctor prescribed Sizodon drops at night to him, but he won t take the medicine.....what to to give him the medicine...
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013